Eric Enge of Stone Temple Consulting interviewed our own Mark Lucovsky about the AJAX Search API that Mark and his team created.
The interview provides detailed answers to questions such as:
- What we learned from the Maps API
- How the AJAX Search API came about, and why we built it
- How the API aims at a broad spectrum of users, from lifelong programmers to the casual blogger
- How the API can be used to perform searches, get back JSON results, and display them however you like
- Why the team used JSON output.
Is there anything else that you would like to know about the APIs? Join us on the AJAX Search forums.