Google App Engine for Business introduces a number of new features that our enterprise customers have been asking for, including:
- Centralized administration: A new, company-focused administration console lets you manage all the applications in your domain.
- Reliability and support: 99.9% uptime service level agreement, with premium developer support available.
- Secure by default: Only users from your Google Apps domain can access applications and your security policies are enforced on every app.
- Pricing that makes sense: Each application costs just $8 per user, per month up to a maximum of $1000 a month. Pay only for what you use.
- Enterprise features: Coming later this year, hosted SQL databases, SSL on your company’s domain for secure communications, and access to advanced Google services.
Google App Engine for Business is currently in preview, opened to a limited number of enterprises. Learn more about how you can participate, and check our roadmap to follow features as they become available.