By Mike Pegg, Google I/O Team
As we set out to plan Google I/O this year we looked for new ways of letting people experience the event online. I/O Live will give you the chance to watch two full days of sessions live online from the Android and Chrome keynotes, product tracks and even performances from our After Hours party.
As you’re watching online, we will also be giving you the chance to ask our product teams questions in real-time. For all of our livestreamed and Fireside Chat sessions we’re inviting you to post questions on Google Moderator. Our teams will answer them during the live Q&A portion of the sessions. Please follow the links below to start posting and voting up questions you want to be asked.
- Honeycomb Highlights
- Android Protips: Advanced Topics for Expert Android App Developers
- Don’t just build a mobile app. Build a business
- Fireside Chat with the Android Team
- How to NFC
- Android Market for Developers
- Designing and Implementing Android UIs for Phones and Tablets
- Building Android Apps for Google TV
- Android Development Tools
- Taking Android to Work
- WebGL Techniques and Performance
- Chrome Web Store Publisher Panel
- Super Browser 2 Turbo HD Remix: Introduction to HTML5 Game Development
- HTML5 Today with Google Chrome Frame
- Web Fonts are changing the Web. Learn why.
- HTML5 Showcase for Web Developers: The Wow and the How
- Mobile Web Development: From Zero to Hero
- HTML5 & What's Next
- Fireside Chat with the Chrome Team
Fireside Chat Sessions:
(not live streamed, recording posted by 5/13)
- Fireside Chat with the Geo Team
- Fireside Chat with the App Engine Team
- Fireside Chat with the GWT and Cloud Tooling Team
Mike has spoken at and helped to organize every Google I/O and Developer Day event since 2006. His username is mpegg, while his brother John holds down jpegg.
Posted by Scott Knaster, Editor