Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Remember to tune in to live-streamed Google I/O keynotes

For those not attending Google I/O, remember to tune in to http://youtube.com/GoogleDevelopers on Wednesday, May 19, and Thursday, May 20, to watch the Google I/O keynote presentations live.

Keynote times:
Wednesday, May 19: 9:00am - 10:30am PDT
Thursday, May 20: 8:30am - 10:00am PDT

To stay up to date on I/O news, follow us on Twitter or Buzz — and to go one level deeper on I/O session content, live wave with us.

10 comments:

  1. i want gmail to get waved. Like docs is integrated into it. And gmail to support css and div tags in email. And I want to work for google.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Qudratullah: Pacific Daylight Time, approx 1:00 GMT or 0:00 CET

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Quadratullah: PDT is UTC-7, so 9 am PDT is 16:00 in UTC and 18:00 MEST (Middle European Summer Time)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's would around 2.30PM IST. Anxious for Froyo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's 2am thursday 20th may for Sydney Austral.. ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A mistake. Above in the comment I wrote 2.30 PM IST. It's actually 21.30 IST

    ReplyDelete